- June 
- April 
Things to Remember When Servicing Your Car
Having a list of items for the mechanics to check and service will assure you that your problems and concerns with your car are fixed.
- When you have your car serviced, remind the mechanics to check the battery. Have its performance tested and if you have been having troubles starting your engine, it is better to replace it than wait for the moment you get stranded on the road or be unable to leave in an emergency.
- Tires have always been the number one concern of people who gets their car serviced. Ask your mechanic to check all your tires and be able to identify what tires shall be replaced. As a car owner, it's your job to maintain proper pressure at all times. Checking tire pressure should be on the list for service check, but you should also check it on a weekly basis. Also, get your spare tire inspected for proper inflation.
- Basically, when you get your car serviced, there are three items which are changed - engine oil, oil filter and air filter. Once in a while, get your car serviced just like how human beings get their daily checkups. Do not overlook an oil change and deprive your car from having its filters changed. Without changing filters and with the continuous use of dirty fuel, your car will decrease both performance and gasoline mileage overtime. They are inexpensive to replace, so it's better to put your money on that now than wait for it to worsen and spend a fortune.
- Cooling fluids and the radiator system should also be on the list to be inspected. This task is best left to the experts, so get your fluids replaced on a daily basis.
- When one of your lights are busted or a bit dim, get it replaced immediately. You wouldn’t want to be cruising along at night with a blind spot.
- Get the mechanics to do a visual inspection on the belts and hoses. If you think you over-used them already, just replace them! Replacing them is a lot less expensive than being stranded and towed.
- Also, get the mechanics do a visual from exterior to the insides of your car and check for rusts. Rust is like bacteria that can spread out quickly if left untouched. So don’t just ignore a small spot of rust as it can eat up your car faster than you think.
- Drivers know when their brakes are in a bad condition – there is a change in the sound of the vehicle when coming to a stop. Still, always put this on the list to be double-checked and receive immediate attention.
On the whole, to keep your car in a reliable operating condition, always check with your mobile service company to ensure that your list is complete and make it a habit to schedule car servicing on a regular basis.