246 Brisbane Rd, Ipswich QLD 4305
Also Services: Ipswich & Region
Ross Llewellyn Motors formed in 1991 with Holden, Toyota, Suzuki and Used Car sales departments and a Service and Parts Department. The Laidley branch was acquired in August of 1998. In March 2004 we started to operate Pavilion Motors, adding Subaru and Hyundai to the group. In 2007 Subaru and Hyundai moved to our Booval site and were renamed Llewellyn Subaru and Llewellyn Hyundai.
Ross Llewellyn has had a long history in the car industry, working for over thirty years with the Zupps Group of Companies. In 1991 Ross decided to leave the Brisbane dealerships and return to his hometown of Ipswich to run Ross Llewellyn Motors. Llewellyn Motors is a family business. The business is in transition, with Ross's son Wade taking over the Dealer Principal role within the dealership. Ross’s daughter Heidi is also actively involved in the company board of directors and his son-in-law James Sturges is an executive in senior management
Llewellyn’s Service Commitment:
- Professional and Caring Service Advisors
- Manufacturer trained Technicians and Quality Inspectors
- Manufacturer trained Warranty Clerks
- Service Managers with years of mechanical experience
- Courtesy Vehicles and Customer Coach for ease of transportation
- Professional, clean and up to date service workshops
- Appealing and welcoming customer lounges and café
With updated, clean, organised workshops, our technicians are able to work at their highest efficiency to perform work on your vehicles. A specialised location for tools and Diagnostic Equipment means no time is wasted and your vehicle is returned to you sooner. This big Investment is just another sign of our commitment to provide quality services and repairs on your vehicle.
No Stream Items